Thursday, December 17, 2009

So I've been busy...

and haven't posted any of Eddies adventures. Lets see on the where he's been found on the table reading a new book he brought for the boys, on top of the fridge playing with a snowman, on the clock in the front room, hanging from my chandelier in my bedroom and somewhere else I forgot. Sorry! I've got a pic of him on the clock from today.

Jaxon had a tummy ache today and stayed home from school, but he's doing much better and is so excited for his Christmas program on Friday at noon.  We are busy busy through Christmas here's our plans, just in case you are wondering why I'm not posting! =0)

Tuesday- Christmas Shopping in Norman---Mad house!!!
Wednesday- Making Christmas Candy
Thursday - Candy making again
Friday - Take Jaxon to school and help pass out teacher gifts, and his class gifts, as well as candy for the party. Noon is his program.
Saturday- Last day for last minute shopping and wrapping
Sunday - Going to ride the  Christmas Train
Monday- Go see the Princess & the Frog
Tuesday- Go to see the Christmas Lights
Wednesday- Go see Alvin & the Chipmunks -Jaxon is dying to see this movie
Thursday- Christmas Eve
     *My Grandma Goodnights 11:30 am- 3:30pm (45 min. drive)
     * Brett's Grandma Fishers 5:00- 7:30 (45 min drive)
     * My Mom's 8:00-9:30 ish (same town)
     * Quick trip to Brett's Grandma Wilda's (same town)
    * Home to Santa Clause!
Friday- Christmas Day
     * Open gifts from us and Santa
     * Go to my Grandma Roland's -1 1/2 hour drive
     * On to Brett's Dad's House 1 1/4 hour drive

I'm not doing anything on the 26th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment