Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Wait is OVER!!

WoooHooo for Christmas Day! The long awaited day is here and Mommy is exhausted thrilled! Santa left the house late and I awoke at 8:15am to hear Cade exclaim "LETS GO!" I quickly hurtled across a very sleepy Brett to get across our bed and cut the boys off in the hall. Now I did have all the dining room chairs blocking the hall as well so they couldn't sneak by us but still they are quick little monkeys. After all the work that goes into Christmas I am by golly going to catch the looks on their faces as they see the tree for the first time. After potty breaks for all - lesson learned from last year, no one stops unwrapping just because the photographer needs to go - Brett went in an set up the video recorder and we let them go.

Cade's side                                               Jaxon's side


Jaxon's panda shirt & hat.


Loving on his Panda Pillow Pet


Cade in his sack, he was on the move so much most all his pictures were blurry-hard to believe I know.


Jaxon in his sack- looking for Devastator the transformer he just knew Santa was
bringing...Santa might be have a bit of a twisted since of humor, considering he hid
Devastator way in the back behind the tree.


 
I think the joke was on me though this toy had a million
twisty ties and took forever to get out of the box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment