Sunday, January 17, 2010

16/365 Kade's Party

Today we went to Kade's birthday party, and no I didn't spell my babies name wrong this is a differnt Kade. This is Jaxon's best little friend from school, a fact that is hard to explain to our Cade. My Cade loves to go pick up Jaxon (or baby as he is also known) after school, and always when I ask 'What did you do today?' Jaxon will reply ' I played with Kade, or Kade and I did so and so.' Which infurates our Cade and he insists that he was not at school and he didn't play with Jaxon today. I just giggle to myself rather than to try to explain again who the other Kade is...anyways back to the party. I like to ramble if no one has noticed yet, I think it genetic =0)

Anyways this is the first 'friend' party we have gone to because honestly I knew after the first one Jaxon would want one, now he knows there is more than family coming over for cake. Oh well it was lots of fun and Jaxon had a great time. I didn't bring my camera-bad mommy!- but I had our iphone so those pictures will have to do. These are of him bowling.

Celebrating & rock'n the bowling shoes!

Lining up the shot!

Its good!

Jaxon & Kade giving high fives.

Another shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment