Sunday, January 24, 2010

22/365 100 Days of School



Friday was Jaxon's 100th day of school. I made him a t-shirt to wear for the occasion, he thought it was pretty cool. Who knew the 100th day of school was a big deal? Not me, not until last year in pre-k. We even sent 100 goldfish to school, they were all bringing 100 snack items then dividing it up and making a snack mix. All in all a great day at school was had, there were hats and glasses they made and wore as well. Oh to be in kindergarten again!

Don't judge my photos, some are blurry, but I couldn't get him to smile, look at the camera and be still at the same time...having Daddy & Cade making goofy faces behind me didn't help anything either...

 
 
Way overexposed but it was the only one he was really smiling in lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment