Sunday, February 28, 2010

57/365 Oldies but goodies! Friday

Today was a crazy day, I've been getting my items ready to sell at a kids consignment sale...which means the boys are closely monitoring all their toys to make sure I don't snag them to put in the sale. They get nervous when the see a pile of toys (that they have outgrown & or haven't played with in forever) sitting on my bed just waiting to be tagged. I also worked the school concession at Jaxon's school and Brett is gone to a teacher meeting to the city over night...does everyone see where I am going with all my excuses? Yup no picture today. I snapped a few on my iphone but they didn't turn out so instead I'm going to post a few pictures that make me smile =0)  I promise to be better next week!
 At the mall in December.
Daisy hopping while she runs to play with Jaxon!

No comments:

Post a Comment