Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here is my 'Not Me Monday'

I did not eat a piece of heavenly chocolate french silk pie for breakfast nope not me! I then did not tell the boys they couldn't have cookies for breakfast because it wasn't good to have junk first thing in the morning, nope not me!

I also did not raid the Easter Candy my boys so trustingly laid on the counter when they went to bed. Nor did I push the clock up thirty minutes so bedtime came a bit earlier and they thought they stayed up late...nope not me =0)

I am also not posting on my blog while my house work piles up around my ears..nope not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment