Monday, June 14, 2010

145/365 Monday 24th

Our first day at the parks! First up the Magic Kingdom! Up and bright and early!
The boys insisted on wearing the mickey shirts again, they loved them and since they only wore them a couple hours the day before I let them lol. Cade is ready to roll!

This would be a picture of things to come, Jaxon smiling and posing-Cade not so much. Poor kiddo is mine after all, none of the adults in my life have yet to stop reminding me of my ' No not me' stage I went through as a kid when I didn't want my picture taken. Oh and another thing its hot in Florida- May or not and humid, but it didn't phase the boys, I wish I could say the same about their parents lol.
Cade getting his face painted while Jaxon rode the a final ride.
The boys waiting on the parade and fire works to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment