Wednesday, June 16, 2010

166/365 Monday June 14th

My boys love the swimming pool...seems like an ordinary statement no? Well if you had the joy of taking my boys to the pool last year you just might fall over after reading that statement. Jaxon had to have his life jacket on to get in and would only go as far as the second step, that's not even to his knees people. The only way he'd get in the pool is if you held him, he was five and the size of a seven year old, and don't forget Cade whom at two had to be held as well. Needless to say we played more with the water hose than we did playing at the pool.

Now this summer as we prepared to go to Brett's grandma's house for our first trip to the pool I was prepared to have a short trip and not a fun one at that, however the boys suprised me. Jaxon put on his life jacket and barrelled down the steps, he swam all over the pool even at the deep end (10ft) I will admit to you that I was 12 before I went in the deep end of the pool but hey I've got issues- I can't float or tred water,  needless to say I like to be able to touch my feet to the bottom lol!

Caderbug had outgrown his life jacket so he put on a ring and in he went, no fear. He gets mad if we try to hold him ha! We've been to the pool almost every night for a week and half! Jaxon is really brave and even jumped off the diving board- he'd jump for hours on end I think. Here are some pictures of him doing it for the first time!



Pictures 150-165 to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment