Saturday, July 10, 2010

189/365 July 7th Wednesday

Happy 4th 7th of July! Hey at least we popped the fireworks right...some of them had been sitting in storage from last year lol! The boys had a ball, and loved PawPaw's grand finale fire works! Cade loves the smoke bombs I however am not fond of them....especially when I tell my hubby to quite throwing them so close to me and he doesn't listen and one explodes leaving really bad burn marks on my leg...okay so it didn't burn me...it could have... it did scare the crap outta me, so don't throw them close to people. At least not me, okay =0P
Pawpaw and Cade with a very large sparkler!
Watch out Daddy's loose with fireworks and he has no idea what he's doing...good thing Daddy doesn't ready Mommy's blog huh. Which I think it kinda rude I mean if I have to sit through Ghostbusters, Die Hard and Terminator every flipping time they come on he could at least read my blog...oh well hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment