Sunday, July 11, 2010

193/365 July 11th

I have been wanting to paint one of my doors black for a while, I really like the look. However since my front screen door is black I'm decided to leave the wooden door behind it red and move on to my laundry room door.

I've been redoing my laundry room, its in a  kinda weird location. Its connected to my kitchen but not accessible from the house you have to go out the side door out onto the carport then turn immediately and go in the door to the laundry room. Its blah, stuffed with junk and I want to redo it and make it into my craft room as well. This was my first improvement- ignore the yucky floor its the last thing I'm going to paint so it should be done next July *sigh* at least I'm honest with myself lol!

So here is my door- no before pictures- I know I know, sue me. The door was white.

I noticed my wreath needs to be 'fluffed' and went to do so and found that a bunch of dirt dobbers had made a nice home in it, they did not want it messed with....I complied. I am terrifed of bees and wasps of any kind and theses little buggers look alot like wasps and freak me out...I'm still not certain they wouldn't sting you though everyone assures me they won't, I'll play it safe =0)

 Then I got to thinking I might like this on the door instead...



 Then I put it back on my front door because I like it there better. I really like the knob its glass, so cute, but wouldn't photograph well. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment