Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jaxon's Birthday Party

So since we are soooo busy in August I start planning the boys parties early! There is just too much to do to leave it to the last minute. This year will be Jaxon's first friend party, he wants to have it a local party place and have a pizza party with mini golf and bowling. His friend Kade had one there earlier in the year and he's had his heart set on it since.  He has also picked a theme- this year I picked two themes I wanted and let the boys pick. Pirates or Super Hero, I have seen so many cute ideas for these and I know they will both love them. Suprizingly they were both excited about the themes and didn't argue. Now on to the fun stuff.
Check out these invites!

I'm not to fond of the actual invitations so I'm making my own with a picture of Jaxon from the pirate league at Disney World, I found a pirate font, tea stained the paper and burned the edges...so cute!

I'm going to have a table set up for favors- with a lil sign that says - Every pirate needs a hat, sword, eyepatch, hook, and a treasure! I'll be getting those at oriental trading, they have the invites too.

Now if only I could make a cake like this! Maybe the lady at my local bakery will be willing to try...

No comments:

Post a Comment