Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm baaaacccckkkk.....

Did anyone miss me? Sometimes it feels like I'm blogging to myself....that's okay its kinda like my family I talk and nobody listens. However this is better because you can't talk back- okay technically you could use the comment button to let me know your thoughts but I can delete them...I'm mad with power I tell ya!

After being sick way too long my boys are feeling better! We did end up getting a large snow storm last week but no pictures were taken due to the fact we were all too sick to go out in it. The boys begged and stared longingly at all of the wonderful 8 inches of snow we got, I got to play mean Mommy and tell them no way! School was called Tuesday - Friday which was nice because Jaxon and Brett were too sick to go anyways. Jaxon ran a fever for 10 days he ended up with strep, scarlet fever, and a virus. Poor little guy lost about 5 lbs and he has none to loose! This is what he looked like a few days into the illness it was actually getting better at this point-


His face was really bad but between him shivering and not having my flash up I couldn't get a good pic of it.

Brett & I are still not feeling 100% but the fever is over so thank goodness for that! I'll start back on my pictures again. I think I'll start doing a 7 day wrap up instead of a post each day .... 'cause we all know how good I am at posting everyday =0P.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment