Wednesday, January 5, 2011

3/365 & 4/365

So here is yesterdays picture and today! First I wanted to take a picture of the baby blanket I bought our new baby girl. Its so soft its a minky fabric on one side and satin on the other. So sweet! I can't wait to wrap her up in it. While taking it I saw this hanging from my camera strap-
Its a star wars figure of Jaxon's =0)  and normally I hate to see a picture of something on the ground with feet in it...however its been a while since I've seen them! This is my normal looking down view-
Tee Hee!


Okay so here is the real pic of the blanket-
  Now for today's picture-
Thats a giant hershey kiss that should have been in Cade's stocking, 
but I misplaced them and the boys got them today. Cade was so sad he couldn't have it for breakfast!! 
I can't believe they like them you couldn't pay me to eat one yuck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment