Monday, January 24, 2011

Catching up...

I'm behind 8 days here you go- sorry they are crappy cell pics but that's what happens when you have preggo brain and can't find your memory card tee hee!

 Jaxon's class
 My new cabnet!! Love the extra storage, just need to paint it!
 The look of love .... another hear lamp even though you chewed up the last one...betcha won't do it again after you get a lick of the pepper on the new cord tee hee!
 Poor sick baby!
 Caderbug with his build a bear, can't believe how fast he's grown up!
 A bow holder in a pinch lol!!!
 This rabbit makes me happy, I normally just put him out for Easter but I went ahead and stuck him out, because who am I kidding if I don't I won't find him again until after the 4th of July =0)
Evil Evil Evil cookies Cade got at the bakery that I will finish for him =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment