Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Three!

Family Christmas Pics!Okay this is from Christmas Eve- I do have a lovely picture from today sadly my camera is in the living room and I'm already in my bed, being he lazy preggo I am I will not be waddling in there to get it! I'll post it tomorrow lol!
 Who is that woman you might ask - why that's me! The one normally operating the camera. So glad we got a family photo! Here is a link to some other Christmas photo's as well-

We had planned to be in Disney World over our Christmas break however due to some problems with our car we never really figured out - gotta love it when your told that it might be a sensor but they really don't know what's wrong- and me just not feeling like walking all that much we canceled and plan to take the boys and our lil princess in 2012.

Turns out that canceling was a good call, Brett took me to Canton, TX this past weekend and after four hours of waddling around I was in PAIN! My hips choose to start spreading then and wow that was fun! I would have been so sad to have that happen in Florida. Plus did you see the weather down there? 20 degrees? Did no one get the memo that is warm and sunny in Fl? I'm very glad we didn't tell the boys about the trip - it was to be a Christmas surprise- so they weren't mad or sad we didn't go. 

I must say I'm not enjoying the insomnia that I am having guess I'll try to get some sleep - *night*

No comments:

Post a Comment